Clues Up 1.4
This new game mode lets you give clues on repeat. Give clues on 10 hands in a row with no right answer or consequence. Great for word lovers and improving your game.
Fresh Coat of Paint
This update modernizes the UI of the app. It adds personality to replace stock components.
In addition, Clues Up has a new App Icon and logo to reflect this colorful style.
Full App Store Release Notes below
- New: Practice mode! This game mode lets you just give clues, over and over again. Great for training your clue-giving skills.
- New: Fresh coat of paint. Updated colors and polished the UI.
New: Updated the app logo and launch screen.
Fix: User profile button is more tappable now.
- Other: User profile is now a sheet, instead of leaving a flat page.
- Other: App icon badge will now stay at the number of games where it’s your turn.
- Other: The home page will now separate games where it’s your turn from other player’s turns into separate sections.
- Other: Enable tapping on your username to share your player link.
- Other: Standardized banner on homepage when there are announcements.
- Other: Show word packs under solo games on home feed.
- Other: Differentiate icons when it’s your turn to guess vs give a clue.